Friday, December 25, 2015

Stripes and Leather

 Yesterday, my mom came into town and we went out to lunch at Sweet Cheeks BBQ in Boston. Go there if you haven't! Its one of my favorite BBQ restaurants - they have the greatest buttermilk biscuits! Then we went to Boston Public Market to get ice cream and donuts (I know, I'm so healthy, but sometimes you've got to splurge!).
Outfit wise, I just wanted to be casual and comfortable. This is actually an ideal outfit for me. I love keeping it simple but adding a little flare. Striped shirts always feel so effortless for me, I think that is because of their connection to Parisian style.  I love these jeans, they have a vintage look with the frayed edges at the bottom. They have a bit of room in the legs which makes them so comfy (I am so glad that the skinny jean trend is slowly dying out!). I had to add a pop of color with these red shoes. These are my favorite fall shoes - I love the burnt red color, it reminds me of what all the leaves are soon to look like here in New England. I really love kitten heals like these, they give me height, have a slimming effect, and are still easy to walk in! This was the perfect outfit to run around the city in. 
Leather Jacket - ASOS
Shoes - Free People
Jeans - Madewell
Shirt - J.Crew



No comments:

Post a Comment