Friday, December 25, 2015

Cool Brand Spotting: Sézane



I become so tired of shopping at the same stores. I have my go to stores and then some days I will put together an outfit and realize that I am wearing clothes from only one brand (which means I have to change before I leave my apartment) or I'll run into someone wearing the same sweater or dress because college students tend to shop in similar circles. 

I try to look out for new brands that are exciting and unique. When I stumbled upon Sézane, an online Parisian boutique, I was thrilled. I am always looking for ways to embrace my inner Parisian. The best part about Sézane is that it is affordable. The brand is classic, the pieces are very simple but quite beautiful. Here are some of my favorite items from the website. 



The Brigitte Jumper - $81
This is my favorite item! It is a reversible sweater. It comes in multiple colors. I am absolutely obsessed. 


_Claude Messenger Bag - $176.59
This bag though. Ugh, so perfect. It looks like something Chloé might design but is affordable. The purse comes in so many colors. It looks well-made and elegant. It is also so versatile - throw it on with a pair of boyfriend jeans and sneakers or pair it with a leather jacket and cocktail dress. 


                                                             The California Dress - $117.73
Although the dress is named after an American state, I immediately associate this with Parisian style. It is simple and classic. The dress is effortless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment