Friday, December 25, 2015

Rain, Rain Go Away




It has been super rainy in Boston, which I dread because I HATE dressing for the rain - I just never feel fully satisfied with my outfit. But that is why I bought these new Hunter boots that are super short. They have completely changed my opinion of rainy day outfits. With knee-high rain boots, they become uncomfortable and stiff and by the end of the day, all I want to do is take them off. Sooo... problem solved with the little boots! Also on rainy days I love wearing dark colors - its the New Yorker in me. I find all black outfits to be flattering and comfortable - I never regret my decision when I throw on black pants, my leather jacker, and a loose black top. 
Anyways, just a quick post today, I need to get a good camera to start posting quality photos of my outfits! If you can't tell, this photo was taken on my phone. Whoops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment