Saturday, May 7, 2016

The PJ Shirt



This last week in NYC has been disgusting and causing me to basically hate everything I put on. I think it is because I am so ready to start wearing my cut-offs and espadrilles. But another reason that damp, dark weather bothers me is because all I want is to be comfortable all day. While I think denim is one of the most comfy things in the world, there is something about walking through the rain in denim that makes me feel stiff and uncomfortable.

I have never been so thankful that the silk pajama shirt is currently trending. Today I paired it with culottes and I felt comfortable all day - like I was walking around in my pajamas. It made me think back to my favorite school day - PJ day, when it was acceptable to wake up and go to school in my matching PJ set. I added a pair of heels to look put together, but a pair of sneakers or slip-ons would have worked great too. Today was the first day all week that I genuinely felt good in what I was wearing. I'm hoping the sun will come out soon!! 

Top: Zara
Culottes: Zara
Shoes: Topshop







No comments:

Post a Comment