Thursday, February 18, 2016

Stealing from Dad's Closet


With the constant chill in the Boston air, I have been obsessed with bundling into giant sweaters. Recently, I discovered that my dad's closet is full of old vintage clothes that he never wears. I found so many giant, cozy sweaters and took all of them (this sweater included). Thanks Dad! I also stole a bomber jacket and a denim jacket from the eighties. It is like shopping in a vintage store where everything is free!!
With men's sweaters, like this one, it is important to add a feminine touch to the outfit. I went with heels and leather pants because they help to polish the outfit. They also give a modern twist to a very vintage sweater. 

Pants: Free People
Bag: Nasty Gal
Heels: Topshop




Photos by: Nicolena Giordano 

No comments:

Post a Comment